Pinterest

Pin It

Sunday, February 1, 2015




I am up and running on Teachers Pay Teachers!  Yay!  One resolution for the new year in the bag! I am having such fun being creative, and am loving the new materials in my classroom. I looked across the bed at my husband last weekend (nothing very interesting, just putting on the freshly laundered sheets) and told him that I just had a realization--I was doing the job I'd always wanted to do!  My dream has always been to write, and I would love to write curriculum. And now? I'm doing both! Of course, I'd love to make money doing these things, but it's almost enough just to have my "stuff" out there in the world! Kinda corny, maybe, but well? That's me!
If you have a minute, check out my TPT store. https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Tales-From-The-Third-Degree

No comments:

Post a Comment