Pinterest

Pin It

Monday, March 23, 2015


I've added 2 new products to my TpT store--1 freebie, and a new April Choice Board!

Tonight is the last night of Spring Break (technically, since it's after midnight, that ship has sailed). In true "me" fashion, I can't sleep. I spent last night and tonight making a couple of things for the store, and it's made me excited to go back to try them out! I will post some pictures here of the math Problem of the Day as we go--I really hope it makes them think!

We have the "big test" coming up in a couple of weeks, so time to be VERY SERIOUS. Which is generally not my forte. Oh well, after that we'll be free to enjoy teaching and learning again! I will also upload some pictures from activities we did from the March Choice Board--namely the Leprechaun Traps! They were such fun! Until then, here are the links to my new stuff.
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Tales-From-The-Third-Degree

No comments:

Post a Comment